Recap of Autumn Goals
What I read:
- The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst
- I Met Him in the Ladies’ Room by Michelle Stimpson
- First Date by Krista McGee
- Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver
What I did:
- Joined a women’s Bible Study.
- Attempted to be more faith-driven in my interaction with my community of neighbors.
- Rested and spent more time recharging.
- Leah by Joyce Tilney
- God Knows My Name by Beth Redman
- Dream Devotional by Renee Fisher
- Invisible by Lorena McCourtney
- Grace Unplugged by Melody Carlson
God-willing, more will be added as I read them. I really just want to continue adding more time to be spend reading.
- Continue faithfully with my blog series: Farewell Discourse.
- Begin The Old Fashioned Way blog posts in January.
- Make time to write and study more on the topics of the socially outcasts of the New Testament.
– less of a chronic worrier, and more prayerful.
– more gentle and loving to myself, when it comes to rest and taking care of my own needs.
– focused on Philippians 2:5
“Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus.”